Joe\'s Crab Shack - Six children aged 2-8 almost finished vodka, rum and grenadine cocktails served to them by mistake -

Paramedics were called to a Colorado fish restaurant that accidentally served rum and vodka cocktails to six children aged two to eight.
The cousins all ordered Shark Nibbles from the kids' menu - a sweet blue soft drink that comes with a toy shark.
But it was not until they had all drunk a 'significant amount' 30 minutes later that the waitress rushed back saying they were 'made with the wrong ingredients'.
The two-year-old girl had finished her entire drink.

It transpired the bartender appeared to have mistaken the order for a Shark Bite cocktail, made from Bacardi Limon Rum, Skyy Vodka, blue curacao, and 'a dangerous dose of grenadine'.
When one of the girls started feeling ill, paramedics were called.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2827183/Paramedics-called-fish-restaurant-six-children-aged-2-8-finished-vodka-rum-grenadine-cocktails-served-mistake.html#ixzz3IbaPmXjc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook


.

Health FAQs | Source

You May Like

Comments