How to compile the finished C# project and than run outside Visual Studio
Very simple ::
The easiest way is:
- Find the dropdown box at the top of Visual Studio's window that says "Debug"
- Select "Release"
F6 to build it
- Switch back to Debug and then close Visual Studio
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to your projects folder (My DocumentsVisual Studio 200xProjectsmy_project)
- Now go to binRelease and copy the executable from there to wherever you want to store it.
- Make shortcuts as appropriate and enjoy your new game! :)
Best Of Chatalistic | Article Sharing