How do I enrol my children?

Applications should be submitted to our Admissions Office along with the required documentation. Application forms can be found on our Admissions Page and completed on line. Once you have submitted the application please call school Registrar to make a placement test appointment. The assessment tests include English and Mathematics according to specified level of entry.

Smart Device Video Examples


School FAQs

You May Like